- Follow All Things Robert Dudley on WordPress.com
Out now! (U.K.)
Out Now! (U.S.A.)
You might also like … (U.K.)
You might also like … (U.S.A.)
Top Posts & Pages
- ‟Loving of my Husband“: Jane and Guildford Dudley
- A Great Love: Lettice and Robert Dudley
- The Peace Portrait: The Significance of the Little Dog
- Who's Who?
- The Death of Amy Robsart: Accident? Or Suicide?
- The Death of Amy Robsart: The Improbability of Murder
- Was Amy Dudley Ill? The Evidence
- Is this Amy Robsart?
- Lettice Knollys, by Nicholas Hilliard
- Was Amy Dudley Ill? The Red Herring
Categories1553 Ambrose Dudley Amy Robsart Andrew Dudley Douglas Sheffield Edmund Dudley Edward VI Elizabeth I errors & myths family & marriage friends & foes Guildford Dudley Jane Dudley John Dudley letters Lettice Knollys my book Netherlands paintings religion Robert Dudley Sir Robert Dudley sources & historians strange facts from popular books
Tagsambassadors Anne Seymour Anthony Forster Archduke Charles Baron Dudley Bess of Hardwick birth date Catherine de Medici Charles V Christopher Hatton clothes courtier Diego de Mendoza Dorothy Perrot Duke of Anjou Duke of Norfolk Duke of Somerset Duke of Suffolk Earl of Arundel Earl of Essex Earl of Huntingdon Earl of Oxford Earl of Pembroke Earl of Warwick education Federico Zuccaro food France Francis Jobson Francis Knollys Garter Grand Master health Henry Dudley Henry Sidney household Italian James Croft jewels John Appleyard John Gates John Hales Katherine Hastings Kenilworth Knole Lady Jane Grey Lord Denbigh Margaret Clifford Marquess of Northampton Mary Dudley Mary I Mary Queen of Scots Master of the Horse minority murder music Nicholas Hilliard Nicholas Throckmorton Order of St. Michael Penshurst Philip II Philip Sidney poison Prince of Orange Richard Verney Scotland Spanish tennis Thomas Blount Thomas Darcy Thomas Seymour torture William Camden William Cecil William Paget
- © 2011–2017 Christine Hartweg
- My Tweets
- Amy Robsart at The Tudor Society
- Amy Robsart in 19th Century Paintings
- Amy Robsart Book
- Almost There … Amy Robsart Book!
- 18 August 1553: The Duke of Northumberland’s Trial
- 20 July 1553: The Duke and Dr. Sands at Cambridge
- 6-9 July 1553: King Edward VI Dies and Lady Jane Grey Becomes Queen
- John Dudley at Kyra Cornelius Kramer
- In Luctu Terminantur or To End in Grief
- John Dudley Interview No. 2
- Books, Dudley-Related (3)
- Is this Amy Robsart?
- Books, Dudley-Related (2)
- Books, Dudley-Related (1)
- What Did Elizabeth and Essex Shout At Each Other?
- A New Blog and An Old Question
- “My Lord of Leicester, Kneeling by Her Highness”
- John Dudley at The Anne Boleyn Files
- John Dudley Interview
- John Dudley on Kindle
Category Archives: my book
I am happy to say that I have been invited to write a little blogpost on Amy Robsart for The Tudor Society: Please go here! Advertisements
I am happy to say that my biography of Robert Dudley’s first wife, Amy, is now available, in paperback, Kindle worldwide, and Kindle Unlimited. Here are a few links: Paperback: amazon.co.uk amazon.com (£7.99/$9.99) Kindle: amazon.co.uk amazon.com (£2.99/$2.99) Thank you! Blurb: … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce that my book about Amy Dudley, née Robsart, Robert Dudley’s first wife, will be coming out on amazon and other online retailers very soon. Amy, of course, fell down the stairs and died (or at least … Continue reading
Here’s a little excerpt (bar the footnotes) from my book John Dudley: The Life of Lady Jane Grey’s Father-in-Law: Edward VI died in the evening of 6 July 1553, in the arms of his favourite courtiers Henry Sidney and Thomas … Continue reading
I am happy to say that I was interviewed by Carole P. Roman, bestselling author of children’s books, about John Dudley, Duke of Northumberland (and about writing on him) on her website: Please go here … Merken Merken Merken
I feel very honoured to have been interviewed about John Dudley: The Life of Lady Jane Grey’s Father-in-Law by the Lady Jane Grey Reference Guide, a Lady Jane institution! Please go here …
I am happy to say that my biography John Dudley: The Life of Lady Jane Grey’s Father-in-Law is now available on Kindle worldwide, amazon.com amazon.co.uk as well as in paperback. Thank you anyway! … Three days later, Edward wrote in … Continue reading
I am very happy to say that John Dudley: The Life of Lady Jane Grey’s Father-in-Law is now available from amazon and amazon marketplace. Thank you, all! amazon.co.uk amazon.com The book is in paperback and has 270 pages, and it … Continue reading