- Follow All Things Robert Dudley on WordPress.com
Out now … (U.K.)
Out now … (U.S.A.)
- Is this Amy Robsart?
- Books, Dudley-Related (2)
- Books, Dudley-Related (1)
- What Did Elizabeth and Essex Shout At Each Other?
- A New Blog and An Old Question
- “My Lord of Leicester, Kneeling by Her Highness”
- John Dudley at The Anne Boleyn Files
- John Dudley Interview
- John Dudley on Kindle
- John Dudley Book
Categories1553 Ambrose Dudley Amy Robsart Andrew Dudley Douglas Sheffield Edmund Dudley Edward VI Elizabeth I errors & myths family & marriage friends & foes Guildford Dudley Jane Dudley John Dudley letters Lettice Knollys my book Netherlands paintings religion Robert Dudley Sir Robert Dudley sources & historians
Tagsambassadors Anne Seymour Anthony Forster Archduke Charles Baron Dudley Bess of Hardwick birth date Catherine de Medici Charles V Christopher Hatton clothes courtier Diego de Mendoza Dorothy Perrot Duchess of Alba Duke of Anjou Duke of Norfolk Duke of Somerset Duke of Suffolk Earl of Arundel Earl of Essex Earl of Huntingdon Earl of Oxford Earl of Pembroke Earl of Warwick education Federico Zuccaro food France Francis Jobson Francis Knollys Garter Grand Master health Henry Dudley Henry Sidney household Italian James Croft jewels John Appleyard John Hales Katherine Hastings Kenilworth Knole Lady Jane Grey Lord Denbigh Margaret Clifford Marquess of Northampton Mary Dudley Mary I Mary Queen of Scots Master of the Horse minority murder music Nicholas Hilliard Nicholas Throckmorton Order of St. Michael Penshurst Philip II Philip Sidney poison Prince of Orange Richard Verney Scotland Spanish tennis Thomas Blount Thomas Darcy Thomas Seymour torture William Camden William Cecil William Paget
- © 2011–2017 Christine Hartweg
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Great Love: Lettice and Robert Dudley
- Who's Who?
- ‟Loving of my Husband“: Jane and Guildford Dudley
- Edward VI – Growing Into His Own
- Plotting the Demise of Mary Queen of Scots in 1572
- Edward VI – The Renaissance Prince
- Leicester in Oils, c.1575
- Is this Amy Robsart?
- King Guildford?
- Meeting Lady Norris: Leicester and Hatton at Work
Tag Archives: Earl of Cumberland
In January 1550 John Dudley, Earl of Warwick was consolidating his position after a recent plot to arrest him by conservative earls, who “some imagineth that they went about the subversion of religion”. To all parties concerned it was clear … Continue reading